Sonus Faber Sonetto V
Brand Sonus Faber
Sonus faber always found its inspiration in the highest Italian culture. With Sonetto, the history of Italian literature is used as inspiration for the new collection. The word ‘sonetto’ or ‘sonnet’ in English, originally meant ‘sound’ or ‘melody,’ and was traditionally used to accompany musical performances. Sonus faber’s new Sonetto collection seeks to marry these traditional forms of sound and poetry within the framework of their acclaimed speaker design.
The entire collection is true Sonus faber – featuring all the iconic elements of the brand: natural sound, natural materials, the Lute shape, the artisan finishes typical of Italian craftsmanship, and manufacturing done completely in the Sonus faber factory in Vicenza.
All the speakers in the Sonus faber Sonetto collection were designed for ease of use and for the ability to be a versatile solution for any kind of environment. In keeping with this goal, the Sonetto V, a 3-way floorstanding speaker, is able to characterize even the largest rooms with a rich, lively sound.
- SYSTEM: 3-way floorstanding loudspeaker system. Vented box design.
- TWEETER: High Definition DAD™ driver. DKM dome diaphragm, Ø 29mm
- MIDRANGE: Custom diaphragm made with cellulose pulp and other natural fibers, Ø 150mm
- WOOFER: Ultra-free compression basket, aluminium cone for maximum speed. Ø 2x180mm cone drivers
- CROSS-OVER: 235Hz – 3.000Hz
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 38 Hz – 25.000 Hz
- SENSITIVITY: 90 dB SPL (2.83 V/1m)
- NOMINAL IMPEDANCE: 4 ohm
- RECOMMENDED AMPLIFIER POWER: 50W – 300W, without clipping
- LONG-TERM MAX INPUT VOLTAGE (IEC 268-5): 22 V rms
- DIMENSIONS (H x W x D): 1067 x 254 x 406 mm
- WEIGHT : 22.6 kg ea – net weight