Sonus Faber Sonetto II
Brand Sonus Faber
Sonus faber always found its inspiration in the highest Italian culture. With Sonetto, the history of Italian literature is used as inspiration for the new collection. The word ‘sonetto’ or ‘sonnet’ in English, originally meant ‘sound’ or ‘melody,’ and was traditionally used to accompany musical performances. Sonus faber’s new Sonetto collection seeks to marry these traditional forms of sound and poetry within the framework of their acclaimed speaker design.
The entire collection is true Sonus faber – featuring all the iconic elements of the brand: natural sound, natural materials, the Lute shape, the artisan finishes typical of Italian craftsmanship, and manufacturing done completely in the Sonus faber factory in Vicenza.
Sonetto II is the larger of the two bookshelf loudspeakers in the Sonetto collection. Its high-performance features include a larger mid-woofer, which is capable of more expansive downward frequency response and a greater emotional impact. An elegant and unobtrusive addition to any home decor, Sonetto II fills its environment with a warm and enveloping voice.
Stands sold separately.
- SYSTEM: 2-way shelf loudspeaker system. Vented box design.
- TWEETER: High Definition DAD™ driver. DKM dome diaphragm, Ø 29mm
- MIDRANGE: Custom diaphragm made with cellulose pulp and other natural fibers, Ø 165mm
- CROSS-OVER: 2650 Hz
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 42 Hz – 25.000 Hz
- SENSITIVITY: 87 dB SPL (2.83 V/1m)
- NOMINAL IMPEDANCE: 4 ohm
- RECOMMENDED AMPLIFIER POWER: 40W – 200W, without clipping
- LONG-TERM MAX INPUT VOLTAGE (IEC 268-5): 20 V rms
- DIMENSIONS (H x W x D): 381 x 254 x 330 mm
- WEIGHT : 6.77 kg ea – net weight, stand not included