Rega Brio R MkII
The Brio has a completely new case to house its improved circuits and parts. It now sits in a fully aluminium two-part case which boosts the Brio’s heat sinking capabilities and improves on Rega’s already solid build quality and reliability. The new Brio has a cleverly integrated headphone socket specially designed to avoid interference with the audio circuit when not in use and as you would expect, a very high specification moving magnet phono stage is built in as standard.
Throughout the design process the Brio has been meticulously improved in every aspect, from the quality of materials to the manufacturing process, to make this new Brio a step ahead in Rega’s engineering and design for amplifiers.
Input sensitivities for rated output level:
- Input 1 (phono) input sensitivity = 2.1mV at 47KΩ in parallel with 220pF.
- Maximum Input 1 (phono) input level = 100mV
- Input 2-5 (line) input sensitivity = 210mV at 47kΩ
- Maximum input 2-5 (line) input level = 10.25V
Power outputs at 230/115V supply voltage:
- 50 Watts RMS both channels driven into the rated load of 8Ω
- 58 Watts RMS one channel driven into the rated load of 8Ω
- 73 Watts RMS both channels driven into the rated load of 4Ω
- 93 Watts RMS one channel driven into the rated load of 4Ω
Continued high level use into 4Ω may cause the case to exceed 40° C above the ambient temperature.
- No load = 8V
- 32Ω = 1.8V
- 54Ω = 2.6V
- 300Ω = 5.9V
- Source impedance = 109Ω
195 Watts at 230V/220V/115V/100V into the rated load of 8Ω
Record output level: Record output level (with rated input levels) = 210Mv.
Record output impedance = 470Ω
- Phono 15Hz to 40KHz (-3dB Points) / 27Hz to 20.5KHz (-1dB Points)
- RIAA accuracy (100Hz to 10KHz) ± 0.4dB typically better than ± 0.3dB
- Line 12Hz (-1dB points) to 43KHz (-3dB points)
- Remote control batteries included – 2 x AAA Alkaline.
- T2AL 250V - 230V/50Hz and 220V/60Hz
- T3.15AL 250V - 115V/60Hz and 100V 50/60Hz
345mm (D) -inc volume control x 216mm (W) x 78mm (H)