JBL Studio 2 55IW In Wall Speaker
Dynamic in-wall sound from JBL
Mapping out your custom-installed audio system? Consider the JBL Studio 2 55IW. This high-quality in-wall speaker produces rich, dynamic sound without taking up any floor space. Use a pair for a stealthy in-wall stereo system, or as the left- and right-channel speakers in a JBL surround sound system.
- ideal for use in a stealthy home theater or in-wall stereo music system
- dual 5-1/4" Polyplas® woofers for crisp bass and articulate midrange
- 1" CMMD® (Ceramic Metal Matrix Diaphragm) Lite tweeter for detailed, revealing highs
- tweeter is aimable to direct high frequencies toward you
- three-position level control cuts or boosts high-frequency output to ideally suit your room's acoustics
- frequency response: 40-20,000 Hz
- recommended amplifier power: up to 120 watts RMS
- nominal impedance: 8 ohms
- sensitivity: 88 dB
- includes paintable magnetic grille
Adjust the sound to your space
This speaker pairs dual 5-1/4" woofers with a 1" tweeter for tight, clean bass and smooth, dynamic highs. You can aim the tweeter toward your seat for the best sound, while a three-position level control lets you cut or boost high-frequency output to ideally suit your room's acoustics.
Born from JBL's storied audio heritage
The Studio 2 Series' distinctive sound was modeled after JBL's legendary M2 Master Reference Monitor — one of the best speakers they ever created. JBL's proprietary HDI (High Definition Imaging) waveguide technology helps this speaker deliver optimum sound quality throughout your room.
|Power Range (Watts)||up to 120|
|Parts Warranty||5 Years|
|Labor Warranty||5 Years|