Sonus Faber Sonetto Centre I
Brand Sonus Faber
Sonus faber always found its inspiration in the highest Italian culture. With Sonetto, the history of Italian literature is used as inspiration for the new collection. The word ‘sonetto’ or ‘sonnet’ in English, originally meant ‘sound’ or ‘melody,’ and was traditionally used to accompany musical performances. Sonus faber’s new Sonetto collection seeks to marry these traditional forms of sound and poetry within the framework of their acclaimed speaker design.
The entire collection is true Sonus faber – featuring all the iconic elements of the brand: natural sound, natural materials, the Lute shape, the artisan finishes typical of Italian craftsmanship, and manufacturing done completely in the Sonus faber factory in Vicenza.
This compact yet highly capable center channel is the ideal partner for the smaller speakers in the Sonetto range. Characterized by a design style in harmony with the other speakers of the line, Sonetto Center I fits easily into diverse environments, guaranteeing excellent performance of the ensemble.
- SYSTEM: 2-way horizontal loudspeaker system. Vented box design.
- TWEETER: High Definition DAD™ driver. DKM dome diaphragm, Neo Magnet system. Ø 29mm
- MIDRANGE: Ultra-free compression basket. Custom diaphragm made with cellulose pulp and other natural fibers, Ø 2 x 150mm cone drivers.
- CROSS-OVER: 1.550Hz
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 60 Hz – 25.000 Hz
- SENSITIVITY: 90 dB SPL (2.83 V/1m)
- NOMINAL IMPEDANCE: 4 ohm
- RECOMMENDED AMPLIFIER POWER: 50W – 200W, without clipping
- LONG-TERM MAX INPUT VOLTAGE (IEC 268-5): 20 V rms
- DIMENSIONS (H x W x D): 254 x 508 x 305 in
- WEIGHT : 6.5 kg ea – net weight