Sonus Faber Lumina iii
Brand Sonus Faber
Lumina collection is the new Sonus faber line conceived on the notion that it is important to savor time for ourselves and celebrate life’s precious moments. In today’s world, we have come to fully appreciate our living spaces where these moments come to life. Our commitment is to deliver a luxury music experience in all Sonus faber homes, which is facilitated through our longstanding tradition of refined materials and careful craftsmanship.
We executed this minimalistic and perfectly squared design in order to emphasize the quality of materials used. This principal of minimalism directly captures the essence of the product, which was thoughtfully designed in conjunction with the theory “less is more”.
Lumina collection comprises the core values of Sonus faber and its iconic materials, such as real multilayer wood, leather and the natural composition of drivers.
Simplicity remains central to the collection’s identity with its easy set-up, accessible price point, and excellent sound performance, empowering everyone to enjoy a true Sonus faber experience completely made in Italy.
The Lumina III is a compact and elegant tower, the perfect choice for any mid-sized room and able to provide a broad frequency response, a gorgeous dynamic impact and a beautiful midrange presentation.
- The Lumina III is a compact and elegant tower, the perfect choice for any mid-sized room and able to provide a broad frequency response, a gorgeous dynamic impact and a beautiful midrange presentation.
- 89 dB SPL (2.83V/1m) Sensitivity
- Tw: Ø 29 mm high definition DAD™ driver Md: Ø 150 mm paper cone driver W: Ø 2x150 mm paper cone drivers
- 50W – 250W, undistorted signal Suggested amplifier output
- Optimized amplitude/phase response for optimal space/time performance “Para-cross topology™”. Crossover frequencies: 350 and 3500 Hz.
- Dimesnions: 989 x 228 x 277,7 mm
- 40 Hz – 24.000 Hz Frequency response
- 15,9 Kg each