Sonus Faber Lumina Center i
Brand Sonus Faber
Lumina collection is the new Sonus faber line conceived on the notion that it is important to savor time for ourselves and celebrate life’s precious moments. In today’s world, we have come to fully appreciate our living spaces where these moments come to life. Our commitment is to deliver a luxury music experience in all Sonus faber homes, which is facilitated through our longstanding tradition of refined materials and careful craftsmanship.
Less is More
We executed this minimalistic and perfectly squared design in order to emphasize the quality of materials used. This principal of minimalism directly captures the essence of the product, which was thoughtfully designed in conjunction with the theory “less is more”.
Lumina collection comprises the core values of Sonus faber and its iconic materials, such as real multilayer wood, leather and the natural composition of drivers.
Simplicity remains central to the collection’s identity with its easy set-up, accessible price point, and excellent sound performance, empowering everyone to enjoy a true Sonus faber experience completely made in Italy.
Lumina Center I is the perfect complement for any multichannel set up. The center channel speaker of the line perfectly fits in terms of power and sound in small and medium sized listening environments.
- 2-way shelf loudspeaker system. Vented box design
- Sensitivity: 87dB SPL (2.83V/1m)
- Tw: Ø 29 mm high definition DAD™ driver Mw: Ø 2 x 120 mm paper cone drivers
- Suggested amplifier power output: 30W – 100W, undistorted signal
- Crossover: Optimized amplitude/phase response for optimal space/time performance. Crossover frequency: 2000 Hz.
- Dimensions: 168,6 x 523,6 x 212,7 mm
- Frequency response: 65 Hz -24.000 Hz
- Weight: 7,6 Kg each