Rotel A11 Tribute
The A11 Tribute is a Class AB 50W Integrated Amplifier developed in cooperation with the audio engineering legend Ken Ishiwata as a Tribute to his legacy. Upgraded components and meticulous tuning of all critical circuits deliver a richer, expressive, and true-to-life experience from the Bluetooth, RCA and MovingMagnetPhono Stage inputs.
- Class AB 50 watts per channel stereo amplifier (8 Ohms)
- Moving Magnet Phono Stage Input
- 4 RCA analog inputs
- Bluetooth receiver (apt-X and ACC streaming)
- Dedicated RCA pre-output
- Dual A-B selectable speaker outputs
- RS232 and dual 12V trigger outputs
- Front panel display and IR Remote
The A11 Tribute is a Class AB 50W (8 ohms) Integrated Amplifier developed in cooperation with the audio engineering legend Ken Ishiwata as a Tribute to his legacy spanning over 40 years in the industry.
The collaboration between Ken and Rotel’s own engineering design teams delivered on the promise of an even higher level of performance of the extremely successful and popular award-winning A11. Upgraded components and meticulous tuning of all critical circuits deliver a richer, more expressive, and true-to-life experience from all of the support source inputs including apt-X and AAC wireless Bluetooth, array of 4 RCA analog inputs and a Moving Magnet Phono Stage for vinyl fans.
Specially selected improved components were chosen to offer higher performance throughout the signal path. In the amplifier stage, all 10 capacitors and two resistors in the signal path were changed.
For the pre-amp, six capacitors were upgraded, representing over 50% of the components in the signal path. All six capacitors in the volume stage were also upgraded.
Custom damping materials were added to the A11’s mechanical chassis to reduce ringing and further isolate/insulate and dampen any vibrations within the product.
The front panel graphic display and IR remote ensure effortless control of the audio driven by a Rotel in-house manufactured oversized toroidal transformer. The resulting acoustic performance speaks for itself under all loading conditions with even the most difficult speaker loads.
- Design: 50 Watt Stereo Integrated Amplifier upgraded by Ken Ishiwata
- Audio Inputs: MM Phono, CD, Tuner, Aux 1, Aux 2, Bluetooth aptX dongle for audio streaming
- Audio Outputs: A & B Speakers, Headphone, Preamp/Subwoofer
- General Inputs/Outputs: External Remote, 12V Trigger In/Out, RS232
- Continuous Power Output: 50 Watts per channel (20 - 20kHz, < 0.03%, 8 ohms)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: < 0.03% (20 Hz - 20 kHz at rated power)
- Intermodulation Distortion: < 0.03% (60 Hz : 7kHz, 4:1)
- Frequency Response
- Phono Input: 20Hz - 15kHz, ± 0.5dB
- Line Level Inputs: 10Hz - 100kHz, ± 0.5dB
- Damping Factor: 140 (20 - 20,000 Hz, 8 ohms)
- Input Sensitivity / Impedance
- Phono Input: 2.3 mV / 47k Ohms
- Line Level Inputs: 180 mV / 24k Ohms
- Input Overload
- Phono Input: 50 mV
- Line Level Inputs: 4 V
- Preamp Output / Impedance: 1 V / 470 Ohms
- Tone Controls - Bass / Treble: ± 10 dB at 100Hz / 10kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio (“A” weighting)
- Phono Input: 85 dB
- Line Level Inputs: 100 dB
- Power Consumption: 160 watts
- Standby Power Consumption: < 0.5 watts
- Finish: Silver
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 430 x 93 x 345mm
- Weight: 6.85kg
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 Years