Rega Planar 1 Turntable
This multi-award winning ‘Plug and Play’ design utilises our handmade RB110 tonearm, with pre-set bias and a factory fitted Carbon cartridge. Set-up is possible in under 30 seconds and delivers incredible performance well beyond its price point.
Performance beyond price
A fresh new look for the multi-award winning Planar 1. We are delighted to introduce the new matt finish Planar 1. Every single aspect of the Planar 1 has been meticulously designed to improve performance. The Planar 1 uses a bespoke 24 V, low noise, synchronous motor to reduce vibration combined with our hand made RB110 tonearm fitted with our unique Rega designed ultra-low friction bearings. We have added our latest drive belt technology the EBLT belt which delivers greater accuracy and improved speed performance. If you are looking to get back into vinyl and want serious performance that will last you a lifetime, then look no further.
- EBLT Advanced drive belt fitted as standard
- New matt finish for 2021
- Factory fitted Carbon moving magnet cartridge
- Phenolic resin, flywheel effect platter
- Plug and Play design, set-up in less than thirty seconds.
- Hand assembled RB110 tonearm.
- High quality, 24 V low noise synchronous, low vibration motor
- Phenolic resin, flywheel effect platter.
- Factory fitted Carbon moving magnet cartridge.
- Performance Pack aftermarket upgrade available (optional).
- Lifetime warranty against manufacture defects
|Tonearm||Hand assembled RB110 tonearm|
|Cartridge||Factory fitted Carbon moving magnet cartridge|
|Motor||24 V low noise motor|
|Platter||Phenolic resin platter|
|Dimensions (lid closed) (W x H x D)||447 x 117 x 360 mm|