The all new io amplifier is designed with every music lover in mind. Simple to setup and operate, the io is designed to integrate seamlessly into any hi-fi system.
The compact size allows it to be used in a variety of systems and delivers a performance well beyond its price point. As you would expect, there is a high quality built in MM (moving magnet) phono stage, two line level inputs, a redesigned mini remote control handset and high quality headphone output that is cleverly integrated to deliver optimum performance without compromising the audio circuit.
All of these features combine to deliver a powerful, well balanced musical performance at an incredible price.
- Power outputs at 230/115 V supply voltage: 30 W RMS both channels driven into the rated load of 8 Ω
- Input 1 (Phono) input sensitivity 2.1 mV @ 47 kΩ in parallel with 220 pF: Maximum input 1 (Phono) input level 100 mV
- Input 2-3 (Line) input sensitivity 210 mV @ 47 kΩ: Maximum input 2-3 (Line) input level 10.25 V
- Headphone output: No load 8 V
- Impredance: 32 Ω 1.6 V. 54 Ω 2.4 V. 300 Ω 5.7 V
- Source impedance: 109 Ω
- Power consumption: 135 W @ 230 V / 220 V / 115 V / 100 V into the rated load of 8 Ω
- Frequency response: Phono: 15 Hz to 40 kHz (-3 dB points) / 27 Hz to 20.5 kHz (-1 dB points)
- RIAA accuracy: (100Hz to 10 kHz) ±0.4 dB typically better than ±0.3 dB
- Line: 12 Hz (-1 dB points) to 43 kHz (-3 dB points)
- Remote control: Batteries included –2 x AAA Alkaline.
- Fuse ratings" T1.6 AL 250 V: 230 V / 50Hz and 220 V / 60 Hz. T3.15 AL 250 V: 115 V / 60 Hz and 100 V / 50/60 Hz
- Weight: 2.9Kg
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) in mm: 180 x 290 x 68