Rega Ania Pro Cartridge
The latest member of the Rega MC cartridge range the Ania Pro uses our advanced Vital profile nude diamond stylus. This profile is designed to extract as much detail from the vinyl surface as possible. The Ania Pro delivers tight bass warm midranges and accurate top end frequencies to offer a well balanced and detailed performance.
Using our unique hand-wound micro coil found in the rest of the MC range, the Ania Pro is housed in a unique PPS highly rigid body, ensuring accurate construction and Rega's three point fixing method which offers the optimum connection to the head-shell while automatically setting overhang. The new body is protected by a CAD designed, red rigid cover to protect the internal fine wires, making handling when fitting, safe and risk free.The Ania Pro features a super high-powered, neodymium magnet and a coil meticulously hand wound on to an iron micro cross. This miniature assembly allows us greater freedom to track the vinyl groove guaranteeing even more detail is extracted from the vinyl.
All of these features combine to deliver a balanced and dynamic performance that will engage you with your vinyl like never before.The Ania Pro is the perfect partner for the Planar 3, Planar 6 or Planar 8 turntable and a factory fitted option is available for both Planar 6 and Planar 8. Please ask your retailer for details.
- Tracking Pressure 1.75 - 2.00g
- Input load impedance 100 ohms
- Output impedance 10 ohms
- Nominal output voltage 350μV
- Channel Balance : ≥ 20μV
- Separation : ≥ -29dB
- Mass 6g
- Key Features :
- Iron Micro cross & coil assembly
- One of the world's smallest MC generators.
- Cutting edge neodymium magnet.
- Vital profile nude diamond stylus.
- High specification fine wire.
- Load settings for adjustable MC stages
- Impedance -100ohm
- Capacitance - 1000pF
- Gain setting - High ('On' position for Rega phono stages)
- Fono MC dip switches settings (factory set at Rega)
- Aria MC dip switch settings for all Rega MC models