Pro-Ject VC-E Compact Record Cleaning Machine for Vinyl and Shellac Records
The VC-E is a compact and affordable record cleaning machine.
The VC-E offers a lot of features:
The aluminium surface of the VC-E is able to withstand excessive fluid spill without compromising the chassis.
The VC-E is super powerful and cleans records in as little as one or two rotations. The very best results are achieved with one rotation forward followed by one backwards.
It turns the record superfast within 2 seconds per rotation, which is about 3 times faster than comparable cleaning machines. The result is a much faster and more effective cleaning process.
A clamp seals the record label from cleaning fluid and avoids damage on the label.
The robust metal arm is easy to use, mechanically stable and focuses all suction power directly onto the record surface.
- Compact cabinet made out of aluminium composite panels (0,4mm Aluminium, 4mm PE, 0,4mm Aluminium)
- Superfast & superstrong cleaning
- Removes cleaning fluid (Wash it) residue free
- 0,5l tank for vacuumed cleaning liquid
- Clamp seals record label from cleaning fluid and avoids damage on the label
Cleaning speed: 30 RPM
- Vacuum Arm
- Self-Adhesive Arm Strip
- Plastic clamp
- Wash it (100ml)
- Power cable
Power connection: 110/120 or 230/240 Volt 50 or 60 Hz Power consumption: 230V/800W, 120V/650W Dimensions: 310 x 266 x 210 mm (W x H x D) Weight: 6.5kg