Nordost Blue Heaven RCA/XLR Subwoofer Analog Audio Interconnect Cable
The Blue Heaven Subwoofer Cable enables hifi enthusiasts to completely integrate their subwoofers with their loudspeakers to create a truly well-rounded experience, highlighting even the lowest frequency extensions on the spectrum. The Blue Heaven Subwoofer Cable consists of four, 22 AWG, solid core, silver-plated, 99.9999% OFC signal conductors and employs an innovative precision FEP extrusion process. The conductors are then covered in a braided shield, addressing any EMI and RFI. The Blue Heaven Subwoofer Cable will allow you to integrate low level frequencies while preserving the precision and speed necessary for a well-rounded, seamless, and all-encompassing sound.
- Straight: standard connection when using a mono setup for the LFE input of a subwoofer—terminated with one connector on each end.
- Y: needed when connecting your mono LFE to both channel inputs on your subwoofer—terminated with one connector on the processor end and two connectors on the subwoofer end.
- Y to Y: needed in a pure two channel setup—terminated with two connectors on the preamp end and two connectors on the subwoofer end.
- Insulation: Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene (FEP)
- Construction: Flat, Parallel
- Conductors: 4 x 22 AWG
- Material: Solid core, silver-plated 99.9999% OFC
- Capacitance: 60.5 pF/ft (198 pF/m)
- Inductance: 0.03 μH/ft (0.10 uH/m)
- Overall Shield Coverage: 95%
- Velocity of Propagation: 74%
- Configuration: Straight, Y, or Y-Y
- Termination: RCA or XLR