Lumin U2 Mini Network Transport
Why Lumin U2 MINI?
Following the huge success of LUMIN D2, Lumin decided to investigate the possibility of making the LUMIN transport technology similarly accessible.
The result is a huge specification in a compact package.
Capable of upsampling and downsampling all the way from 44.1kHz to DSD128 and supporting playback of DSD256, LUMIN U2 MINI matches the U1 in almost every area - except price.
- Transport-only unit combines the best of LUMIN U1 and LUMIN D2
- Identical processor supports DSD256 and 384khz playback
- Quad native clock system for precision timing
- Low noise shielded switching power supply
- 5 types of digital audio output including USB
- MQA Decoding
- Resampling to every supported format up to DSD128 and PCM384kHz
- Supports DoP (DSD over PCM) for Optical, Coaxial RCA, Coaxial BNC & AES/EUB SPDIF
All the usual Lumin refinements:
From MQA to DSD, FLAC to WAV, LUMIN can play all the high-resolution formats you could ever want
Native support for TIDAL, Qobuz, Spotify and AirPlay-compatible, giving you access to tens of millions of songs
The unique and intuitive LUMIN App described as "the most convenient interface in existence" by Tinman
LUMIN programme of continuous development that has seen Roon, MQA, and Spotify support added in 2017 alone.
Up to DSD256 11.2MHz, 1-bit
Up to 384kHz, 16–32-bit, Stereo
UPSAMPLING RATES & BIT DEPTHS
DSD128 upsampling option for all files
PCM 384kHz upsampling option for all files
USB OUTPUT STAGE
DSD256, 11.2MHz, 1-bit, Stereo
PCM 44.1–384kHz, 16–32-bit, Stereo
OPTICAL, COAXIAL RCA, COAXIAL BNC & AES/EBU OUTPUT STAGE
DSD (DoP, DSD over PCM) 2.8MHz, 1-bit
PCM 44.1kHz–192kHz, 16–24-bit
Internal shielded 100–240V AC auto-ranging
Black anodised brushed aluminium
- Raw brushed aluminium
300mm (W), 244mm (D), 60mm (H), 2.5kg
470mm (W), 340mm (D), 170mm (H), 4.5kg