Isotek EVO3 Mosaic Genesis
The EVO3 Mosaic Genesis is a hybridised version of IsoTek’s Ultimate series. Combining the extremely low THD sine wave generation engine from Genesis and a lighter version of Super Titan’s Direct-Coupled© conditioning network, it delivers the perfect balance between power and performance.
- Removes both Common Mode and Differential Mode mains noise.
- Medium power: (three outlets provide new sine wave generation) exceeds 85dB of noise reduction, extending to zero Hz. High current: (two outlets) offers extremely low- impedance and RFI reduction of 75dB
- (50 ohms standard).
- 99,000A progressive protection circuit.
- Internal wiring; solid core silver plated PCOCC with FEP virtually an air dielectric.
- 150W of totally clean power for front-end components (three outlets) combined.
- With 4600W (230V @ 20A) for large power amplifiers and mono blocks (two outlets). Combining a single cell mains sine wave generator cell from Genesis combined with a light version of the unique Direct-Coupled© conditioning network of Mosaic Titan.
- Available with UK, EU, US, Australian, Swiss and South African outlets.
|Number of outlets||5|
|Outlets 1-3 (sine wave generation)||150W|
|Outlets 4-5 (high current)||3680W|
|Mains inlet||16A IEC C20|
|Mains voltage||100 to 240V depending upon model|
|Mains frequency||50 to 60Hz depending upon model|
|Dimensions||225 x 225 x 470mm (W x H x D)|