IsoTek EVO3 Genesis One Power Conditioner
The EVO3 Genesis One is a single-cell sine wave generator, optimally designed for front-end and preamplifier duty. It’s small enough to sit next to its designated component on the same rack (or you can place six side-by-side on a single 19” shelf), and can be daisy-chained, so additional Geneses and Titans can be used from a single socket.
With a small Class D amplifier (but using a linear PSU) in the circuit, delivering 100W of power with a potential 85dB of Common and Differential mode noise reduction all the way down to DC (0Hz) on tap, the Genesis One is an ideal solution to mains-borne noise for a particularly vulnerable component, or the first step in a sophisticated, multi-box power solution. An audio power company with many good power cords to its name, IsoTek naturally wires up the EVO3 Genesis One with high-grade cables; in this case, silver-plated PC-OCC conductors separated by a FEP dielectric. The EVO3 Genesis One can either be supplied with a blue LED panel to show a range of options (incoming voltage, THD, mains frequency, output voltage, and power consumption), or with the same panel blanked out. The performance is the same, but the LED-free version is a little cheaper and in daisy-chained systems where there is a dedicated Genesis per component, a bank of LEDs telling you the same story is unnecessary.
- Removes both Common Mode and Differential Mode mains noise.
- Dedicated single outlet delivers totally clean low distortion reconstruction mains sine wave.
- Unique single cell mains sine wave generation system exceeding 85dB of noise reduction extending to zero Hz running in class D amplification with a linear power supply.
- Internal wiring; solid core silver plated PCOCC with FEP virtually an air dielectric.
- 100W of totally clean power for all front-end components.
This product ships with an IsoTek EVO3 Premier Cable included!