IsoAcoustics GAIA 1 (Set of 4)
GAIA I delivers a machined stainless steel structure, finished in stately dark chrome. Incorporating IsoAcoustics patented design principles, GAIA provides a high degree of isolation while resisting lateral movement and oscillations to maintain alignment with the listening position. Internal reflections from the hard-supporting surface are attenuated resulting in greater sound clarity and openness.
The sound stage blossoms to open up a three-dimensional image of natural, spatial sound.
GAIA I isolators are delivered in sets of 4 in a luxurious leather box with alternative thread sizes to fit most speakers in this weight range. Included threads sizes are M12, M8 and ¼-20.
Optional adapter plates are available for B&W Nautilus and Diamond D1 & D2 speakers to replace the ball-casters and spikes.
Isolating Feet for Speakers, Subwoofers and Audio Equipment up to 100kg
• Provides high degree of isolation, resists oscillations & lateral movements.
• Maintains speaker alignment with listening position.
• Internal reflections from hard-supporting surface are attenuated.
• Result is greater sound clarity and openness.
• Delivered in set of 4 in luxury leather presentation box.
• Includes threads in sizes M12, M8, and 1/4-20.
• Height: 40mm. Width: 62mm