Grandview Motorised Smart Screens
- Projection fabric with 50mm black side borders
- White aluminium designer casing, Plana R fabric gain 1.0
- IP control for third party or on board web server
- Cable for dry contact and RS232 provided
- 12V trigger using 2.5mm output to screen and 3.5mm on projector end
- IR remote control with fine adjustments buttons External IR cable provided
- As standard is supplied with IP Control, IR Remote, 12V Trigger, Close Contact, and a manual override switch.
- Simple mechanical limit setting adjustments via the motor.
- Install is simplified with multi fit brackets that can be installed anywhere along the length of the casing allowing for mounting to wall stud positions.
- Brackets suit wall, ceiling or suspended installation.
- Projection surface is Plana R.
- Casing is extruded aluminium, finished in white.
Grandview Large IP Control Motorised Projector Smart-Screen
With all the popular and easy install features of the original IP Smart-Screen, but with a larger casing, the Large Smart-Screen series gives you screen options up to 4500mm wide. Available in 4:3, 16:9 and 16:10 aspect ratios.
The screens are fully equipped with integration options - IP Control, IR remote, 12V trigger from your projector, relay control or RS232 commands.
- IP control
- 12V Trigger Using 1.5mm output on screen and 3.5 on the projector end.
- External IR Cable with Jack plug 3.5mm with receiver eye.
- Close Contact Cable Provided in the box.
- RS232 control
- Manual Switch located on the bottom of the casing (Push button), close to the Power cable outlet.
(W x H) mm
|16:9||1880 x 1060mm|
|16:9||2030 x 1145mm|
|16:9||2260 x 1270mm|
|16:9||2480 x 1395mm|
|16:9||2655 x 1495mm|
|130"||16:9||2880 x 1620mm|
|140"||16:9||3100 x 1745mm|
|150"||16:9||3320 x 1865mm|
|160"||16:9||3542 x 1992mm|
|180"||16:9||3985 x 2240mm|
|200"||16:9||4430 x 2490mm|