Monitor Audio Creator Series C2L In-Ceiling Large Speaker
This large Tier 2 in-ceiling loudspeaker features an RST II mid-bass driver and C-CAM tweeter. It has a cut-out dimension of 248 mm and revolutionary patented Quik-Link speaker cable connector and Tri-Grip II for quick, simple, reliable and strong installation and fitting.
- Ideal for installations where pristine acoustic performance is required
- Two-way design
- 1 x 1.25" (32 mm) C-CAM tweeter with UD Waveguide II for lifelike sound
- 1 x 9" (229 mm) RST II mid-bass driver for pristine mid-range and full bass
- Patented Quik-Link speaker cable connector for quicker installation (UK patent application no. 2216966.8)
- Tri-Grip II for easy and secure fitment
This large Tier 2 in-ceiling loudspeaker is designed to deliver pristine, engaging acoustics where high-performance sound is a key requirement. It is a two-way model featuring an RST II mid-bass driver and C-CAM tweeter. The performance benefit of having both within a single design means greatly improved clarity, wider dispersion into the listening environment, and clear lifelike high-fidelity sound – of the quality you’d expect from any Monitor Audio passive box loudspeaker. It has a cut-out dimension of 248 mm and revolutionary patented Quik-Link speaker cable connector and Tri-Grip II for quick, simple, reliable and strong installation and fitting.
Optional square grille can be used with this model.
|Drive Units Complement||1 x 9” RST II bass driver, 1 x 32mm C-CAM tweeter|
|Nominal Impedance||8 Ohms|
|Amplifier Requirement||60 – 240 W|
|Continuous Power Handling||120 W|
|Sensitivity (2.83v @ 1m)||88 dB|
|Cut Out Size||248 mm|
|Mounting Depth||99 mm|
|Dimensions||inc. grille: Ø 278 x 103 mm (Ø 10 15/16 x 4 4/16”)|
|Weight||2.5 kg (5 lb 8 oz)|