Bowers & Wilkins CT7.4 LCRS In-Wall Subwoofer
Listening is believing
Experience home cinema as it was meant to be heard with B&W’s Custom Theatre 700 Series. Our new range of dedicated custom theatre loudspeakers brings B&W 700 Series technology and craftsmanship to your home cinema set-up at a cost-effective mid-range price.
The CT7.4LCRS integrate seamlessly with home theatre cabinetry and can each be positioned as left, centre, right or surround speakers. Each speaker uses high sensitivity Nautilus™ tube-loaded tweeters designed specifically for the reproduction of movie soundtracks along with first-order tweeter crossover filters for minimal signal degradation. Combined with our unique Aramid Fibre drive units, the result is extraordinarily life-like, dynamic movie sound quality The mid-point in the range, the CT7.4 LCRS offers superior performance at lower frequencies through its two 6 inch Aramid Fibre CT700 series bass/midrange drive units.
- Technical features: Nautilus™ tube loaded tweeter Aramid Fibre bass/midrange cone Flowport™
- Description: 2-way vented-box system
- Drive Units: 1x 1” cloth dome high-frequency, 2x 6 ½” woven Aramid Fibre cone bass/midrange
- Frequency Response: 49Hz – 22kHz ±3dB on reference axis
- Sensitivity: 94dB spl (2.83V, 1m)
- Nominal Impedance: 8Ω (minimum 4Ω)
- Recommended amplifier power: 50W – 150W into 8Ω on unclipped programme
- Dimensions: Height: 343mm x Width: 444mm x Depth: 265mm (Depth with grille: 288mm)
- Weight: 15.75kg
- Finish: Cabinet black painted, magnetically attached black cloth grille