Wand turntable Custom
- Big diameter 14 inch Smart Platter™.
- Large diameter (360mm) gives 20% more inertia than conventional platter of equivalent mass.
- Four-layer construction of platter damps vibration and noise transfer.
- Acrylic playing surface for vibration transfer from record for increased resolution.
- Screw down clamp with acrylic surface allows record label to be seen.
- German Plywood main structure. Asymmetric shape and internal machining to disperse noise and vibration.
- Zentroidal™ three point suspension system. The centroid of suspension, the stillest point, is close to the playing arc to maximise shock and vibration rejection.
- DC Motor with superb electronic speed control. 33 / 45rpm (& 78 to order).
- Electronic braking for quick record changing.
- Will accommodate 9.5in / 10.3in or 12in Wand tonearms (or other brands)
- Swiss custom-made flat belt. This provides dynamic punch while maintaining noise isolation.
- Includes a stylish lid.
- Lid is mechanically outside the playing system
- Designed for cueing the record to the beginning when the lid is down.
- The lid stands upright on its back edge.
- Optional on-board phono stage The Wand EQ Phono Stage is designed by New Zealand’s Pureaudio. Also available as a stand alone unit.
- Optional stand alone support for second arm.
- 12kg (~480mm x 400mm x 120mm, ~19” x 15”3/4 x 5”)
- 100V- 240V AC 50-60Hz supply
- Handmade in Aotearoa / New Zealand
NOW AVAILABLE! (if in a limited range of locations) NZ retail pricing from $NZ4800 (inc GST) excluding arm but a 10% discount is applied when purchased with an arm. The Wand EQ Phono stage is $NZ1400 when fitted inside the Wand 14-4 turntable and $1650 as a stand alone unit. Prices in other countries will be different dependent on taxes and freight.
Data Sheet Link 430kB