Van Den Hul "The Well" Hybrid RCA Cables
Brand Van Den Hul
The WELL HYBRID is an extension to our range of general purpose coaxial (single-ended/unbalanced) Hybrid audio interconnects.
The WELL HYBRID’s design is based on our now discontinued The SOURCE HYBRID.
By adding an extra screen, the cable’s immunity against external radio frequency and electromagnetic interference in our nowadays increasingly noise polluted environment has been further improved. This means an even lower and cleaner noise floor, even when using larger lengths; Definition and detail more clearly stand out.
- The pearl white jacket is made of our HULLIFLEX ® with the type printing on each 25 cm. (10") to make cutting of specific lengths easy.
- The external diameter is 8.0 mm.
- The shielding is made of two braided screens, each containing 192 dense and very pure silver coated Matched Crystal (MC) OFC copper strands. In between both braided screens is a Linear Structured Carbon ® (LSC) saturated foil; this to further close -The WELL HYBRID against spurious HF-signals and to dramatically improve the signal quality.
- The core insulation is made of foamed PE to obtain a very low dielectric constant. This directly results into a low capacitive load. For The WELL HYBRID this is 87 pF/meter; a low value!
- The technical knowledge to produce the centre-conductor is directly obtained from our know-how collected during the production of The REVELATION HYBRID and The SECOND ®:
- The centre conductor consists of 42 x 0.12 mm. very pure silver coated Matched Crystal (MC) OFC copper strands with an extra LSC coating; this again to further improve the signal quality.
- The resistance of the centre conductor is 3.7 Ohm/100 meter.
- And the shielding has a value of just 0.41 Ohm/100 meter; This low value reduces any noise signal buildup in complex grounding situations.