Taoc ASR II PW Series Amp Stand
TAOC is Aisin Takaoka's brand of high-grade audio equipment. A member of the Toyota group of companies, Aisin Takaoka is one of the world's top casting companies and is the largest producer of cast-iron automobile parts in Japan. The common driving force behind all TAOC products is cast-iron. TAOC's focus is on the damping effects of the graphite contained in cast-iron and they have been producing high-end audiovisual accessories since 1983 for audiophiles around the world.
The hybrid aluminum/cast-iron construction of the ASR series fully utilises the characteristics of each of these materials. Its light weight and beautiful form is realised through the use of aluminium. While cast-iron insulators placed at key points efficiently absorb the rack's external and internal vibrations. Aluminium's air and the pure vibrations ensured by cast-iron—these embody our approach for achieving high-quality sound.
- Aluminum die-cast frames and aluminum support poles deliver an aesthetically pleasing form.
- Light weight, and high levels of rigidity.
- The rack ensures high-resolution sound with its hybrid cast-iron/ aluminium construction and damping shelf boards supported on pin spikes.
- Racks are available in black metallic or silver metallic.
- Additional shelves and special pole lengths are available by special order.