Sunfire TGA7401 Power Amplifier
Could your home theatre system ever have too much power
Nothing gets the party started faster than the sheer horsepower of your home theatre's amplifier. And when it comes to building amplifiers whose performance exceeds anything else in their class, no other brand has more success stories than Sunfire. The latest and best example of this fact is our new flagship amplifier, the TGA-7401. As its name implies, this is a true 7-channel amplifier that offers a relentless 7 x 400 watt profile, earning it the title of Most Powerful Amplifier in its class.
But power of this stature without equally serious control translates into trouble waiting to happen. That's why Sunfire developed its exclusive Tracking Downconverter technology for the coolest, most reliable operation no matter how hot the performance gets. What's more, the TGA-7401 is Sunfire Optimized, a powerful program that ensures your new amp is designed to perform optimally with other Sunfire electronics and our wide assortment of speakers, too.
Having said all this, could Sunfire's Amplifiers ever really provide you with too much power? Just turn one up and find out.
- Amplifier Power Output (8 ohm, 1kHz): 400W / Ch
- Channels: 7
- Tracking Downconverter Power Supply
- 4-ohm Stable
- High Current, Low Impedance Design
- Discrete Amplifier Output Stages
- Protection Circuitry
- Dual Banana Plug Compatible Speaker Terminals
- Vacuum Tube Emulation (Current Source)
- Amplifier Topology Class A/B
- Audio Inputs: Front L/R - XLR/RCA, Centre - XLR/RCA, Surround L/R - XLR/RCA, Surround Back - XLR/RCA
- Speaker Outputs: Front L/R Voltage + Current, Centre, Surround L/R, Surround Back
- Automatic Turn-On
- Selectable 12V Trigger Input
- Duo-Tone Finish
- Removable IEC Cord