STAX SPIRIT S3 Planar Magnetic Bluetooth Headphones
- 80 hours for music play and a short 10-minute charge giving 11 hours of playtime.
- Hi-Res certified audio with cleaner sound, greater resolution, and better imaging, as same as true professional recording powered by a proprietary audio system.
- Most advanced Microprocessing system, making telephone communication like face-to-face communication.
- Enable a variety of advanced functionality-customized EQ settings, control settings, cushion sets, etc.
- The lightest weighted over-ear planer headphones for all-day use, and an additional set cooling-mesh ear-cushion for on-the-go or traveling use.
Seeking the Truest Expression of Sound
STAX SPIRIT embodies the spirit of craftsmanship of STAX to produce state-of-the-art Audio products. S3 is the first in a series of high-end headphones under the STAX SPIRIT product line of Edifier.
An Audiophile-Grade Audio Experience
STAX SPIRIT S3 are Edifier's flagship headphones created without compromise for stunning Hi-Res audio.
Hi-Res Audio and Qualcomm® Snapdragon Sound™
The innovative audio engineering incorporates leading audio technologies and premium components. The planar magnetic drivers produce a cleaner sound with greater resolution and better imaging that's true to professional audio recordings. The ultra-wide frequency range extends from 10Hz to 40kHz so you hear even more than before.
＊Please use devices that support Snapdragon Sound™ to achieve a high-quality wireless audio experience.
Qualcomm® aptX™ Voice Crystal Clear Call Guaranteed
The Qualcomm® aptX™ Voice audio technology largely improves the signal-to-noise ratio, delivering 32 kHz voice call quality.
80 Hours of Ultra-Long Playback
Powerful and efficient playback. A 10-minute fast charge supports 11 hours of listening.
Ultra-Low Distortion Planar Magnetic Drivers
Compared to traditional dynamic driver headphones in the market, the STAX SPIRIT S3 comes with advanced planar magnetic drivers that lower audio distortions and wider dynamic responses.
Engineered for Extreme Accuracy
The all-new Edifier EqualMass™ diaphragm technology combines trusted and iconic components, including the Audeze® Fluxor™ magnetic structure, Uniforce™ diaphragm, and Fazor™ phase management, accurately reproduce the original sound.
Uniforce™ Diaphragm 0.5% Imperceptible Distortion
The Uniforce™ technology is designed to achieve and deliver uniform driving force to produce unparalleled acoustic details and accuracy with the distortion to imperceptible 0.5%.
Higher Definition and Wider Frequency Response
The Audeze Fluxor™ magnetic structure technology and customized neodymium magnet produce double the flux density of traditional magnets and provides unparalleled efficiency.
||Qualcomm® aptX™ Adaptive,Qualcomm® aptX™ HD,Qualcomm® aptX™,SBC|
|Microphone Type / Size
||MEMS / 3.50X2.65X0.98mm
||A2DP, AVRCP, HFP
||89mm*70mm Planar Magnetic Driver
|Sound Pressure Level
||94±3dB SPL (A)
|Dimension (L x W x H mm)