Sonus Faber Sonetto Wall
Sonus faber always found its inspiration in the highest Italian culture. With Sonetto, the history of Italian literature is used as inspiration for the new collection. The word ‘sonetto’ or ‘sonnet’ in English, originally meant ‘sound’ or ‘melody,’ and was traditionally used to accompany musical performances. Sonus Faber’s new Sonetto collection seeks to marry these traditional forms of sound and poetry within the framework of their acclaimed speaker design.
The entire collection is true Sonus faber – featuring all the iconic elements of the brand: natural sound, natural materials, the Lute shape, the artisan finishes typical of Italian craftsmanship, and manufacturing done completely in the Sonus faber factory in Vicenza.
One speaker, multiple solutions. Sonetto Wall’s small dimensions and beautiful, refined design make it a great choice if you want to set up a multi-room system. The speakers fit easily in different environments, ensuring optimum performance even with a discreet physical presence. Created to be wall mounted, and adjustable thanks to its jointed bracket, the Wall is a speaker that offers many answers to different sound needs: great for those who want to build a two-channel audio system that does not take up valuable space and also versatile in the role of speaker in a home theatre system.
- SYSTEM: 2-way on-wall speaker. Passive radiator design.
- TWEETER: High Definition DAD™ driver. DKM dome diaphragm, Neo Magnet system. Ø 29mm
- MIDRANGE: Ultra-free compression basket. Custom diaphragm made with cellulose pulp and other natural fibres, Ø 150mm cone driver. Ø 150mm cone passive radiator.
- CROSS-OVER: 3800 Hz
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 60 Hz – 25.000 Hz
- SENSITIVITY: 89 dB SPL (2.83 V/1m)
- NOMINAL IMPEDANCE: 4 ohms
- RECOMMENDED AMPLIFIER POWER: 30W – 150W, without clipping
- LONG-TERM MAX INPUT VOLTAGE (IEC 268-5): 20 V rms
- DIMENSIONS (H x W x D): 508 x 305 x 178 in
- WEIGHT : 5.25 kg ea – net weight