Sonus Faber Sonetto III Floorstanding Speakers
Sonus faber always found its inspiration in the highest Italian culture. With Sonetto, the history of Italian literature is used as inspiration for the new collection. The word ‘sonetto’ or ‘sonnet’ in English, originally meant ‘sound’ or ‘melody,’ and was traditionally used to accompany musical performances. Sonus faber’s new Sonetto collection seeks to marry these traditional forms of sound and poetry within the framework of their acclaimed speaker design.
The entire collection is true Sonus faber – featuring all the iconic elements of the brand: natural sound, natural materials, the Lute shape, the artisan finishes typical of Italian craftsmanship, and manufacturing done completely in the Sonus faber factory in Vicenza.
Despite its slim dimensions, Sonetto III has the commanding presence of a much larger speaker, thanks to advanced technologies and design solutions. Sonetto III completes the floorstanding loudspeakers range of the collection.
- SYSTEM: 3-way floorstanding loudspeaker system. Vented box design.
- TWEETER: High Definition DAD™ driver. DKM dome diaphragm, Ø 29mm
- MIDRANGE: Custom diaphragm made with cellulose pulp and other natural fibers, Ø 150mm
- WOOFER: Ultra-free compression basket, aluminium cone for maximum speed. Ø 2x150mm cone drivers
- CROSS-OVER: 220Hz – 3.250Hz
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 42 Hz – 25.000 Hz
- SENSITIVITY: 89 dB SPL (2.83 V/1m)
- NOMINAL IMPEDANCE: 4 ohm
- RECOMMENDED AMPLIFIER POWER: 50W – 250W, without clipping
- LONG-TERM MAX INPUT VOLTAGE (IEC 268-5): 22 V rms
- DIMENSIONS (H x W x D): 1016 x 229 x 305 mm
- WEIGHT : 16 kg ea – net weight