SAP Audio Relaxa 730 Magnetic Floating Isolation Platform
Relaxa 730 - The Innovative Floating Board
The S.A.P. audio Relaxa 730 is a compact and effective floating isolator from the latest range of Relaxa magnetic isolation platforms. Thanks to the five powerful magnet couples, the Relaxa 730 platform floats in the air, passing no unwanted vibration or resonance in or out of the turntable.
The Relaxa 730 is the little brother to the flagship 750 model, and is suitable for smaller/lighter turntables and hi-fi equipment. Relaxa isolation platforms are a classic and effective component in any serious hi-fi system.
• Perfect entry into the Relaxa Floating Board range
• Magnetic suspension isolation platform
• Perfect for turntables, amplifiers, and other hi-fi equipment
• Improves performance of sensitive hi-fi equipment
• Floating platform decouples equipment from external disturbances
• Supports equipment weighing 3kg - 30kg
• Effective size 470 x 360 mm (WxD)
• Strong 10mm tempered glass top platform
• No screws on the surface
• Custom shielded magnets prevent interference
• Originally designed and patented in Italy in 1999 by Silvano Cremonesi
Everything you need for your high-end system
This suspended turntable platform eliminates the influence of external vibrations across all frequencies. Deep bass frequencies may shake furniture but are stopped at the base of this platform. Thanks to its zero-contact design, the Relaxa floating platform is more effective than any other isolation solution available today. The strong magnetic field from the built-in magnets is directed along the vertical axis, and any residual magnetic energy is confined within the housing of the magnets.
This magnetic "levitating" system reliably suspends the platform and the equipment on top. The working load is very wide, supporting turntables weighing 3kg up to 30kg. The top platform of the Relaxa 730 is made of tempered glass. This rigid material provides prolonged support for heavy hi-fi equipment.
The place where Design and Technology are one. S.A.P. Audio are an Italian manufacturer and the team behind the Relaxa line of floating platforms. The Relaxa range was originally designed and patented in Italy in 1999 by Silvano Cremonesi, who is still the Chief Designer and Director of S.A.P. Audio.