The CD22 is the successor to and upgrade for the successful and acclaimed CD21 CD player. Every component, from the CD transport to the audio output stage, has been designed to achieve the highest possible audio performance.
It incorporates a dedicated CD-transport with a considerable five second buffer memory in order to provide the best jitter suppression and protection from mechanical shock. Operation can be customised by choosing the preferred sample frequency: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 96 kHz or 192kHz. Comprehensive outputs include unbalanced RCA analogue, together with SPDIF and TOSLINK digital outputs. The CD22 will also play and control MP3 or WMA files via USB or disc.
- Mechanism Asatech 8210.B01-02, Sanyo SF-P101N
- D/A converter 1x PCM1792, 24/192 kHz
- Analogue outputs 1 pair RCA, 2.1 Vrms
- Output impedance RCA 100 &911;
- Digital outputs 1x S/PDIF (RCA); 1x optical (TOSLINK)
- Frequency response 20Hz – 20 kHz -0.5dB
- Signal to Noise 20Hz – 20kHz unweighted -100dB
- THD + N 20Hz – 20kHz <0.01%
- Inputs USB interface; IR input 3.5mm; RS232; Trigger in/out 3.5mm
- Power consumption Standby 0.3W; Operation 25W
- Dimensions (wxdxh) 430 x 375 x 106 mm
- Net weight 10.5 kg
- Gross weight 13 kg
- Colour options Black or Titanium