Polk Atrium 4
The compact Atrium4 loudspeaker produces high fidelity sound quality anywhere you want great sound. It’s small size makes it ideal for tight, out-of-way installations. By the pool, around the kitchen, tucked away in the family den or filling the backyard with great sound. Like our bigger Atriums, the Atrium4 is built ruggedly to deliver years of great performance for any season.
- 11.43cm long-throw mineral-filled polypropylene cone driver with butyl rubber surround pumps out surprising bass response from a compact design.
- 19mm anodised aluminium dome tweeter with neodymium magnet for better power handling and smoother response.
- Broad coverage baffle design, adapted and applied from our current Atrium design but with subtle improvements in the new Atrium Series. If you want to fill a large open outdoor space with big, full-range sound, the new Atrium Series has a more steeply-angled baffle design that maximises critical mid- and high-frequency dispersion over a large area, without sacrificing the detail.
- Polk all-weather certified, Atrium Series speakers exceed US baseline industrial and military specifications for environmental endurance (ASTM D5894-UV Salt Fog, Mil Standard 810 Immersion, Mil-Std 883 Method 1009.8 for salt and corrosion.) This certification means Atrium speakers can effortlessly withstand the worst weather that nature can dish out, whether it's extreme temperatures or heavy rains. With certification like this, your kitchen or bathroom installation is a cakewalk for Polk all-weather speakers.
- Speed-Lock™ mounting system, for easy, safe, one-handed installations even in difficult locations. The greatly simplified mounting procedure means fewer parts to “juggle.” Simply mount the bracket and click the speaker into place. Simply aim it and tighten it down. Outdoor convenience, indoor sound quality!
- Durable, mineral-filled polypropylene cabinet design, with moulded-in bracing, sounds like a real speaker (not an "outdoor speaker”), and survives years of seasonal changes, for truly great sound, no matter what the weather.
- Patented Dynamic Balance® and Klippel optimisation technologies ensure the perfect material performance, eliminating driver and tweeter “artifacts” for more realistic sound reproduction at high and low volume levels.
- Aluminium grilles and bracket, with stainless steel and brass hardware: No rust. Ever.
- Gold-plated 5-way binding posts for the most secure, dependable hookups.
- Available in durable, weatherproof black or white paintable finishes.
- All Polk products are made using the best materials and the most advanced manufacturing techniques. They pass the industry's most exhaustive quality tests, including drop testing, extreme signal response and UV & salt exposure testing. Polk loudspeakers are built to perform for a lifetime.
For more detailed information on the Polk Atrium 4 Outdoor Speakers, click here.
Type: Anodised aluminium dome tweeter with neodymium motor structure
MID / WOOFER
Type: Dynamic Balance mineral-filled polymer cone with rubber surround
Total Frequency Response: 75Hz-25kHz
Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
Efficiency: 89 dB
Recommended Amplifier Power: 10-80 watts per channel
Inputs: Gold-plated 5-way binding posts
220V Availability: No
Mounting Options: 180-degree Speed-Lock mounting system
Product Weight (each): 1.63 Kg