Optoma UHD52ALV 4K Projector with Alexa
Bright 4K UHD smart home projector
Immerse yourself in a world of 4K Ultra HD. The UHD52ALV delivers the ultimate in smart home entertainment with bright 4K UHD images, voice control, accurate colours, crystal clear detail and high contrast.
Packed with the latest technology and a range of features, this compact projector boasts High Dynamic Range (HDR) and HLG compatibility, Full 3D, HDMI 2.0, wireless, a built-in media player, Alexa and Google voice control, IFTTT, and PureMotion frame-interpolation processing which eliminates motion blur or image judder.
- 4K UHD resolution - HDR and HLG compatible
- Lights on viewing - 3500 ANSI lumens
- Voice control - works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant
- Feature packed - TapCast, built-in media player, wireless and PureMotion
Lights on viewing
This all-round home entertainment projector combines high brightness and vivid colours for vibrant, true-to-life visuals in well-lit environments - ideal for watching TV shows, sports and movies or gaming with family or friends any time of day.
Control your projector with your voice using Alexa or Google Assistant. You can ask Alexa or Google to turn the projector on or off, adjust volume, switch inputs and more. Voice control is a natural way to interact with technology in the home and now owners of Amazon Echo or Google Home devices can simply control the projector with their voice.
Note: Alexa smart home control is only currently available in the UK and Germany. Google Assistant currently only works in the UK.
4K UHD Resolution
With over eight million pixels, Ultra HD 4K resolution brings four times more detail than Full HD, to deliver sharper, life-like images and richer colours - allowing you to sit closer to the screen and enjoy a more immersive experience.
HDR and HLG compatible
Capable of receiving and displaying both HDR10 and Hybrid Log Gamma (HLG) HDR content. This Optoma projector allows you to see far more detail and texture. Objects look more solid and lifelike and the extra detail creates a greater sense of depth.
Watch your movies, TV shows and play games with stunning colours in any environment. Optoma projectors provide reliable performance suitable for any content and environment. Our home projectors are capable of reproducing the Rec.709 colour gamut, the international HDTV standard to guarantee accurate reproduction of cinematic colour exactly as the director intended. Or more saturated colours for a punchy looking image, great for gaming and animated movies.
Colour Management System (CMS)
Display accurate lifelike colours to best match your viewing environment. This unique feature provides you with the flexibility to fine-tune the colour settings for optimal precision.
This feature allows you to save your calibrated day and night mode settings for the highest possible viewing experience.
Using sophisticated frame-interpolation technology, advanced motion control processing eliminates motion blurring or image judder, even in high-speed action sequences.
This technology ensures all the information contained in an image is faithfully reproduced on the screen giving a stunning crystal clear, pin-sharp picture.
This mode makes it possible for the projector to reproduce more detailed shades of colour; to provide vivid, balanced colour for vibrant, natural looking images.
Optoma projectors can display true 3D content from almost any 3D source, including 3D Blu-ray players, 3D broadcasting and the latest generation games consoles.
Dual HDMI inputs
Play games, stream videos and share photos on the big screen in the comfort of your own home. With dual HDMI inputs, you can easily connect to your games console, set-top box, laptop, PC, Blu-ray player or media streamer with a single cable. You can even turn it into a smart projector by connecting an HDMI dongle like the Google Chromecast™, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV™ or Roku® stick.
Built in media player
Watch movies directly from your projector without the need of a laptop or PC by using the built-in media player. Simply copy your files to a USB stick and watch them on the big screen.
Wirelessly display and share content on a big screen using the TapCast app.
Easily mirror your android, iOS, Windows, MacOS and Chrome device at the touch of a button. Or wirelessly cast documents, images or videos stored on your mobile device or laptop. The app also acts as a wireless mouse and keyboard allowing you to you to control your projector. And as an added bonus it also allows you to side load APKs to your projector*.
Vertical Lens Shift
Simplify installation with vertical lens shift, which provides a wider range of projector placement possibilities. This makes it easier to position the projector in your room and enables a wider range of screen size options.
Complete your home entertainment experience with the convenience of a powerful built-in speaker for exceptional sound quality and an easy set up without the need for costly external speakers.
Most movies are shot at 24 frames per second (fps). To preserve the purity of the original image, Optoma projectors can accept high definition sources at 24 fps to display movies exactly as the director intended.
Use the USB-A port to power an HDMI dongle, such as Google Chromecast.
IFTTT (If This Then That) is a free web-based service that allows you to create chains of simple conditional statements, called applets. Applets are used to trigger events such as getting your projector to turn off when you leave the house.
- Display technology: DLP
- Resolution: UHD (3840x2160)
- Brightness: 3,500 lumens
- Contrast ratio: 500,000:1
- Native aspect ratio: 16:9
- Aspect ratio - compatible: 4:3
- Horizontal scan rate: 31 ~ 135Khz
- Vertical scan rate: 24 ~ 120Hz
- Uniformity: 75%
- Screen size: 0.87m ~ 7.68m (34.1" ~ 302.4") diagonal
- Light source type: Lamp
- Lamp watts: 240
- Lamp life hours (up to): 4000 (Bright), 15000 (Dynamic), 10000 (Eco)
- Throw ratio: 1.21:1 ~ 1.59:1
- Projection distance (m): 1.2m - 8.1m
- Zoom: 1.3
- Zoom type: Manual
- Focal length (mm): 12.81 ~ 16.74
- Lens shift: Vertical +10%
- Native offset: 105%
- Inputs: 2 x HDMI 2.0, 1 x VGA (YPbPr/RGB), 1 x Audio 3.5mm, 1 x USB-A reader
- Outputs: 1 x Audio 3.5mm, 1 x S/PDIF, 1 x USB-A power 1.5A
- Control: 1 x USB-A service, 1 x RS232, 1 x RJ45, 1 x 12V trigger, 1 x USB-A wireless, 1 x USB-A wireless Alexa
- Noise level (typical): 25dB
- Noise level (max): 27dB
- PC compatibility: UHD, WQHD, WUXGA, FHD, UXGA, SXGA, WXGA, HD, XGA, SVGA, VGA, Mac
- 2D compatibility: 480i/p, 576i/p, 720p(50/60Hz), 1080i(50/60Hz), 1080p(50/60Hz), 2160p(50/60Hz)
- 3D compatibility: Side-by-Side:1080i50 / 60, 720p50 / 60 Frame-pack: 1080p24, 720p50 / 60 Over-Under: 1080p24, 720p50 / 60
- 3D: Full 3D
- Security: Security bar, Kensington Lock, Password protected interface
- OSD / display languages: 10 languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese (simplified), Spanish
- Operating conditions: 5°C ~ 40°C, Max. Humidity 85%, Max. Altitude 3000m
- Remote control: Backlit home remote
- Speaker count: 2
- Watts per speaker: 5W
- In the box:
- Lens cap
- AC power cord
- Remote control
- 2x AAA batteries
- Basic user manual
- Wireless USB adapter - WUSB
- Input lag: 66.00ms
- Optional wireless models: WUSB
- Power supply: 100 ~ 240V, 50 ~ 60Hz
- Power consumption (standby): 0.5W
- Power consumption (min): 249W
- Power consumption (max): 305W
- Net weight: 5.22kg
- Dimensions (W x D x H) mm: 392 x 281 x 118