- Laser Light Source with life span up to 30,000 hours.
- Bright 3,000 ANSI lumens and stable output, achieves 2,000,000 : 1 Contrast.
- BrilliantColor for spectacular and accurate colors.
- 120% of Rec.709 gamut coverage and BT.2020 compatible.
- Full 4K, 8 million pixel display, perfect pixel alignment and great ANSI contrast.
- Stunning HDR 10 performance. Brightest Whites, Deepest Darks, and Lifelike Color.
- Premium Sound with Dolby Digital 2.0. Built-in Bluetooth speaker.
- Ultra short throw feature, 120? big screen in inches away.
- Optoma Smart+ on board to connect all smart devices.
P2 featuring 4K UHD resolution and premium Dolby Digital 2.0 audio, offers the ultimate cinematic experience like no other. The ultra short throw technology allows you to enjoy 120? screen in just inches away. The improved BrilliantColor technology, as well as the elevated 120% of Rec.709 gamut coverage, deliver richer color performance and makes pictures even more realistic.
Equipped with the premium Dolby Digital 2.0 Audio, P2 is bringing the HD cinematic audio to your home. Also with Optoma Smart+ on board, P2 is more than just a projector, but a information hub, an art gallery, and a personal assistant.
Spectacular accurate color
120% (area ratio)
Rec. 709 Color Gamut Coverage delivers astonishing rich color performance with 1.07 Billion colors
6-segment color wheel
Experience enhanced brightness, richer colors and vibrant reds with the six-segment color wheel. The RGBRGB color wheel brings accurate cinematic color to your home, reproducing movies, TV and games the way the director envisioned it.
Stunning HDR10 Performance
HDR10 compatibility ensures the Optoma CinemaX P2 renders vivid 4K UHD content. Optoma HDR tone mapping combined with dynamic contrast presents an optimized image with brighter whites, deeper black levels and realistic colors that jump off the screen for an immersive visual experience.
2,000,000 : 1 Contrast
Laser dimming technology produces outstanding black levels, allowing for more details and clarity.
PureMotion is a form of video processing with an attempt to make video filmed in 24fps to be more smooth and to compensate for motion blur. The processing will generate transitional frames in between the existing ones to reduce motion judder. You will enjoy smooth fast-moving scenes with PureMotion.
See the unexpected
Accurate, razor sharp, high quality images are delivered by the advanced image processing DLP 4K UHD chip. The one chip design also avoids any miss-alignment problem.
Ultra Short Throw – up to 120” image
The CinemaX P2’s space-saving, ultra-short throw design provides convenient placement for a huge screen experience – up to 120 inches from only inches away.
* 120” bigger screen size only need 14.5”
Feel the power of cinematic audio
P2 reproduces stunning sound from a sleek and simple front facing speaker
through custom crafted drivers and woofers.
It also can play music wirelessly from smartphones or tablets via Bluetooth.
An integrated premium soundbar produces detailed sound with superior dialogue clarity through precision-engineered enclosures and finished with a touch of style.
Engineered with isolated and ported chambers, the Optoma soundbar is separate from the projection unit, resulting in superior sound quality with punchy bass to rock the house and not the image.
Premium Sound Matters
The combination of two full-range drivers with two separate woofers deliver smooth mid-range frequencies, crystal clear vocals and deep bass for sound that immerses you in music, movies and games.
Create amazing audio experiences If you are there
Based on both psychoacoustic and cognitive models of audio perception, Dolby Audio delivers HD-quality audio.
*P2 supports Dolby Digital 2.0
*HDMI ARC and Optical Output support Dolby Digital and Dolby Digital Plus pass through
Speaker port design can greatly influence the clarity of overall sound. By adopting an advanced noise reduction technology that incorporates a thorough analysis of a visual representation of the sound, Optoma's engineers are able to control and reduce the vortex.
Better with ALR
Combat ambient light for superior daytime and lights-on viewing with an ambient light rejection (ALR) screen. ALR screens feature unique triangle micro structures on the screen surface that block reflections for vivid colors and incredible details at any time of the day.
Safe & comfortable
Built-in PIR sensors can automatically reduce brightness when children approach the laser light source to protect their eyes
Unlike traditional TV’s direct light source to the eye, projector’s reflective light allows longer viewing without eyestrain.
Laser technology delivers outstanding brightness up to 30,000 hours of light source life that maintains stunning image and color quality throughout the lifespan – no lamp replacements necessary.
- Display Technology : DLP 4K UHD chip
- Native Resolution : 4K UHD (3840 × 2160)
- Brightness : 3000 ANSI Lumens
- Contrast : 2,000,000:1
- Light Source : Laser
- Light Source Life : 30,000 hours (Eco mode)
- Throw Ratio : 0.25:1
- Zoom Type : Fixed
- I/O Connectors : HDMI 2.0 x 3 (HDCP 2.2 supported, HDMI 1 support ARC), USB-A 2.0 x 3 (MMx1, MM+Powerx1, servicex1), RJ45x1, S/PDIFx1, Audio Out x1
- Speaker (Watts) : 19W x2
- Weight (Kg) : 10.5
- Dimensions (W x D x H) (mm) : 576 x 383 x 115 mm (w/o feet), 576 x 383 x 130 mm (w/ feet)
- Aspect Ratio : 16:9
- Projection Screen Size : 85" – 120"
- Projection Lens : F# 2.04, f 546mm
- Uniformity : 90%
- Video Compatibility : 480i/p, 576i/p, 720p(50/60Hz), 1080i(50/60Hz), 1080p(50/60Hz), 2160p(50/60Hz)
- Horizontal Scan Rate : 31~135KHz
- Vertical Scan Rate : 24~120 Hz
- Displayable Colors : 1073.4 million colors (10 bit)
- Noise Level : 24dB (Eco mode)
- Power Supply : 100V ~ 240V ± 10%, 50-60Hz
- Power Consumption : <0.5W (standby), 325W (max)
- RoHS : Compliant