Music Hall MMF-9.1 - EX DEMO (no cartridge)
Brand Music Hall
THE MUSIC HALL MMF-9.1 TURNTABLE, IS A TWO SPEED, BELT DRIVEN AUDIOPHILE TURNTABLE EMPLOYING THE UNIQUE TRIPLE PLINTH CONSTRUCTION ORIGINATED BY MUSIC HALL.
THE DISTINCTIVE DESIGN ISOLATES THE CRITICAL SOUND REPRODUCING COMPONENTS: PLATTER, MAIN BEARING, TONEARM, AND CARTRIDGE ON THE TOP PLATFORM FROM THE ADJUSTABLE TIP TOE FEET, ELECTRONIC SPEED CONTROL, AND WIRING WHICH ARE MOUNTED ON THE BOTTOM PLATFORM.
- music hall’s unique triple plinth construction
- one piece carbon fiber tonearm (project 9cc)
- flexible internal tonearm wire drawn from high purity copper
- counterweight’s center of gravity is level with the stylus tip
- resonance damping counterweight is decoupled from the tonearm
- completely isolated and decoupled 50hz motor
- push button electronic speed control changes (33/45 rpm)
- motor sits on its own resonance damping puck
- front motor position eliminates motor to cartridge vibration
- optional Goldring Eroica LX low output moving coil cartridge
- retippable gyger II line contact stylus
- cartridge is mounted and properly aligned
- inverted ceramic main bearing for super quiet, fluid operation
- non resonant, 1” thick acrylic platter
- soft felt platter mat
- high quality gold rca connectors and detachable phono cable
- adjustable tip toe feet with anti scratch cups
- low noise fully manual belt drive design
- dust cover, 45rpm adaptor, and spirit level
- excellent instruction manual and easy assembly
- w18.25 x d13.25 x h7.25 in.
- 40 lbs (19kgs). pkg.