Music Hall MMF-7.1 - EX DEMO (no cartridge)
Brand Music Hall
THE MUSIC HALL MMF-7.1 TURNTABLE IS A TWO SPEED BELT DRIVEN AUDIOPHILE TURNTABLE EMPLOYING THE UNIQUE DUAL-PLINTH CONSTRUCTION ORIGINATED BY MUSIC HALL.
THE DISTINCTIVE DESIGN ISOLATES THE CRITICAL SOUND REPRODUCING COMPONENTS; PLATTER, MAIN BEARING, TONEARM, AND CARTRIDGE ON THE TOP PLATFORM FROM THE ADJUSTABLE TIP TOE FEET WHICH ARE MOUNTED ON THE BOTTOM PLATFORM.
- music hall’s unique dual plinth construction
- carbon fiber tonearm
- flexible internal tonearm wire drawn from high purity copper
- counterweight’s center of gravity is level with the stylus tip
- resonance damping counterweight is decoupled from the tonearm
- completely isolated and decoupled ac motor
- two speed (33/45 rpm) pulley
- motor sits on its own resonance damping puck
- front motor position eliminates motor to cartridge vibration
- optional music hall mojo moving magnet cartridge ($500 value)
- user replaceable fritz gyger FG70 diamond stylus
- music hall mojo cartridge is mounted and properly aligned
- precision stainless steel main bearing sheathed in teflon
- main bearing provides noise free fluid operation
- non resonant acrylic platter
- metal screw on record clamp and soft felt mat
- high quality gold rca connectors and detachable phono cable
- adjustable tip toe feet with anti scratch cups
- low noise fully manual belt drive design
- dust cover, 45rpm adaptor, and spirit level
- excellent instruction manual and easy assembly
- w18.25 x d13.25 x h5.5 in.
- 27 lbs (13 kgs). pkg.