With tracking force, anti-skate and cartridge position preset at the factory, the McIntosh MT10 delivers high performance LP playback with minimal set up. A custom tonearm features a rigid, dural-aluminum arm-tube gimbaled in two sapphire (horizontal) and two ceramic (vertical) bearings for the least possible friction. A .5mV moving coil cartridge is included, and features an ebony body with an elliptical stylus. Enjoy a new level of music with the MT10 turntable. This source component will help make your home theater system even better.
The McIntosh MT-10 marries classic McIntosh glass front panel cosmetics with serious mechanics to create a unique, ready-to-play LP solution.
The turntable base is comprised of a damped sandwich of stainless steel and acrylic plate; a unique combination of dissimilar materials that provides a resonance-free foundation for the tonearm. A massive, 12 pound, 2 ½” thick acrylic platter spins on a cushion of air, elevated by a custom magnetic bearing.
A regulated power supply drives a super-quiet, brushless, Swiss DC motor. Unmatched accuracy is derived from a new electronic speed control that references 1,595 strobe markings per revolution of the platter. Speed adjustments of 331/3, 45, or 78 RPM are made from the front panel and are registered on a blue, backlit McIntosh meter.
A custom tonearm features a rigid, dural-aluminium arm-tube gimbaled in two sapphire (horizontal) and two ceramic (vertical) bearings for the least possible friction. A .5mV moving coil cartridge is included, and features an ebony body with an elliptical stylus.
MCC10 Cartridge Specifications
- Output Level: 0.5 mV at 5 cm/s
- Load Impedance: Greater than 200 Ohms, 500 Ohms recommended
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 50,000Hz
- Compliance: 6 x 10-6 cm/dyne
- Recommended Tracking Force: 2.4 g
- Channel Difference: Less than 0.3 dB
- Total Mass: 11 g
- Stylus: Elliptical Diamond
- Cantilever Material: Aluminum
- Body: Ebony wood tone
MT10 Tonearm Specifications
- Bearing: Sapphire and Ceramic
- Arm Tube: Dural-Aluminum
- Counterweight: Eccentric
- Adjustments: VTA, Antiskate, Azimuth
MT10 Turntable Specifications
- Playback Speeds: 33-1/3 rpm, 45 rpm and 78rpm
- Motor Type: DC Brushless
- Speed Control: Electronic w/ braking feature
- Platter: Silicon Acrylic
- Platter Bearing: Magnetic
MT10 External Power Supply Specifications
- Output Voltage: 24 Volts, 625ma
- 240 Volts, 50/60Hz at 400ma
- Overall Dimensions: 44.45cm x 22.38cm x 53.34cm