Audio dreams become reality when you play your music through the MA7900 Integrated Amplifier. Combining amp and preamp capabilities, along with a Digital-to-Analog Converter (DAC) and phono section all in one space saving unit, it has the technology and features that music lovers demand.
Featuring 12 total inputs - including 3 dedicated digital inputs to decode your digital music up to 32 bits and 192kHz for high resolution audio playback - the MA7900 has enough connections and modern technology to keep all your music sources connected and sounding great for years to come. The discrete, five band tone control is assignable by input and permits manual analog adjustment of your favorite recordings, allowing them to sound better than they ever have.
Two dedicated phono sections (1 Moving Magnet and 1 Moving Coil) can be adjusted to perfectly match your turntable and phono cartridge, allowing you to rediscover your valued record collection. The Home Theater Pass Through feature will allow for seamless integration into your existing multi-channel theater system.
With a healthy 200 Watts per channel, the amplifier section has enough power to properly drive virtually all loudspeakers. The included world famous McIntosh Autoformer guarantees your speakers will always receive the full 200 Watts regardless of their impedance, while Power Guard® will prevent clipping that could damage your speakers. Our new High Drive headphone amplifier features increased gain and output power, and is optimized for virtually all headphone types for the ultimate personal listening experience.
The entire unit is housed in a beautiful polished stainless steel chassis that not only compliments the classic glass front panel, but also your room decor.
- All of the popular McIntosh features that music lovers demand are combined in MA7900. Audio dreams become reality when you play your audio sources through MA7900.
- The 200 watts per channel amplifier has enough power to properly drive virtually all loudspeaker types. The world famous McIntosh Autoformer will make sure your speakers always receive the full 200 watts.
- Discrete, five band tone control permits manual analog adjustment of your favorite recordings and may be assigned by input or bypassed as desired.
- Two dedicated phono sections will bring new life to your record collection while producing the best possible sound from your turntable and phono cartridge.
- The McIntosh Digital Engine will decode your digital music at up to 32 bits and 192kHz for maximum analog fidelity and enjoyment.
- Amplifier Power Output: 200 watts per channel with both channels operating into 2, 4 or 8 Ohms, with Power Meters
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.005% maximum from 20Hz to 20kHz
- Preamplifier Inputs:
- Six high level unbalanced
- One high level balanced
- Two Phono: one Moving Coil adjustable loading, one Moving Magnet
- Three digital inputs
- Digital Section:
- Three digital inputs: one dedicated USB, and two assignable: one coax and one optical PCM
- McIntosh Digital Engine is 32 bit 192kHz, USB 2.0 asynchronous
- Tone Controls: Discrete/manual/analog five band EQ
- High Drive Headphone Amplifier: All headphones, from 20 to 600 Ohms
- Home Theater Pass Through: Allows interfacing with a Home Theater system
- Overall Dimensions (W x H x D): 44.5cm x 19.37cm x 55.88cm including knobs, connectors and cables
- Weight: 34.1kg