With 200 Watts of power per channel, the MA6700 can be the high performance centerpiece in a great stereo system. It combines amp and preamp functionality, along with a Digital-to-Analog Converter (DAC) and phono section all in one space saving unit.
With its preamp section featuring 11 total inputs - including 3 digital inputs that will decode your digital music at up to 32 bits and 192kHz - the MA6700 is sure to provide you with enough connections and modern technology to keep all your music sources connected and sounding great.
Two dedicated phono sections (1 Moving Magnet and 1 Moving Coil) will bring new life to your record collection and deliver the best possible sound from your turntable. The Home Theater Pass Through feature will allow for seamless integration into your existing multi-channel theater system. Add an optional AM/FM tuner module for seamless radio reception.
At 200 Watts per channel, the amplifier section has enough power to properly drive virtually all loudspeakers. Utilizing the world famous McIntosh Autoformer guarantees your speakers will always receive the full 200 Watts regardless of their impedance, while Power Guard® will prevent clipping and keep your speakers safe from damage. Our new High Drive headphone amplifier features increased gain and output power, and is optimized for virtually all headphone types for the ultimate personal listening experience.
- MA6700 combines a high performance McIntosh amplifier, preamplifier, DAC and Phono section in one space saving model.
- The 200 watts per channel amplifier has enough power to properly drive virtually all loudspeaker types. Utilizing the world famous McIntosh load matching Autoformer guarantees your speakers will always receive the full 200 watts of power.
- Includes bass and treble controls, Home Theater Pass Through for easy integration into your heater and a high drive headphone amplifier for the best personal listening experience.
- Two dedicated phono sections will bring new life to your record collection and will deliver the best possible sound from your turntable.
- The McIntosh Digital Engine will decode your digital music at up to 32 bits and 192kHz for classic analog fidelity.
- Amplifier Power Output: 200 watts per channel with both channels operating into 2, 4 or 8 Ohms, with Power Meters
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.005% maximum from 20Hz to 20kHz
- Preamplifier Inputs:
- Five high level unbalanced
- One high level balanced
- Two Phono: one Moving Coil adjustable loading, one Moving Magnet
- Three digital inputs
- Digital Section:
- Three digital inputs: one dedicated USB, and two assignable: one coax and one
- optical PCM
- McIntosh Digital Engine is 32 bit 192kHz, USB 2.0 asynchronous
- Tone Controls: Bass and Treble, +/- 12dB
- High Drive Headphone Amplifier: All headphones, from 20 to 600 Ohms
- Home Theater Pass Through: Allows interfacing with a Home Theater system
- Tuner Module: Optional module may be added to receive your favorite radio stations with clarity and realism
- Overall Dimensions (W x H x D): 44.5cm x 19.37cm x 55.88cm including knobs, connectors and cables
- Weight: 34.1kg