Martin Logan Motion 30
Brand Martin Logan
Clear dialogue and effects from a compact center
MartinLogan's Motion 30 center channel delivers clear, accurate movie dialogue and robust sound effects for a home theater experience that's truly cinema-like. This speaker takes advantage of one of MartinLogan's most advanced technologies, the Folded Motion™ tweeter, to create detailed, dynamic center channel sound that immerses you in the on-screen action. This speaker's clear, open sound makes it a perfect center channel partner to MartinLogan's Motion 30 floor-standing speakers.
MartinLogan's advanced Folded Motion tweeter produces clear, open highs.
Folded Motion tweeter for detailed sound
MartinLogan's innovative Folded Motion tweeter uses a pleated diaphragm that works like an accordion by "squeezing" air to create sound. It requires about 90% less excursion than a typical 1" dome tweeter, resulting in quicker response time and much lower distortion. The tweeter's controlled sound dispersion creates a focused soundstage with a real sense of presence. Voices, effects, and music all come through with lifelike clarity and texture, but without a trace of harshness.
Bass that keeps pace
The Motion 30 uses dual 5-1/2" aluminum cone woofers to supply fast, clean midrange and lower-mid frequencies that blend in seamlessly with the Folded Motion tweeter. A low-turbulence rear-firing port extends bass performance, but keeps it tight and tuneful.
Angled cabinet design
This center channel speaker is sized to fit inside most standard audio-video cabinets. The speaker's angled enclosure is a nice touch for versatility. No matter where you place it, you can direct the sound toward your ears. Place it beneath your TV firing up toward your listening position, or mount it high and flip the cabinet upside down to aim sound down into the room.
- 1" x 1.4" Folded Motion™ tweeter for exceptional musical detail with low distortion
- two 5-1/2" aluminum-cone woofers with cast baskets
- bass-reflex (ported) enclosure
- wedge-shaped cabinet allows high frequencies to be directed up or down for versatile placement options
- frequency response: 65-25,000 Hz (±3dB)
- sensitivity: 91 dB
- impedance: 4 ohms
- recommended amplifier power: 20-200 watts
- 5-way binding post speaker terminals
- perforated steel grille attaches magnetically to cabinet
- Gloss Black finish
- 16-1/2"W x 6-15/16"H x 10-1/2"D
- weight: 9 kgs.