Lindemann Audio Limetree Network II Network Player
The Limetree NETWORK is a high-grade network player which can play
back music from streaming services and local storage media in studio
master quality. It is connected to the network with a LAN cable or via
WiFi. It offers an additional USB port for docking harddisk drives or USB
storage media or CD drive. Beside an analog line level output, the
network player also features a high-quality headphone output.
- Converter module ES9038 Sabre DAC. Ultra high resolution, integrated DPLL and SRC for jitter elimination. Briefly, one of the best D/A converter chips on the market.
- MEMS femto-clock < 500 fs clock jitter. Extremely stable clock with ultra low phase noise for best sound results.
- High-quality analog level control. Thus extremely low noise level. HF intermodulation of the converter module is attenuated together with the volume. Full resolution even at low levels.
- Excellent sounding headphone amplifier with high output current. Ultra low distortions, high damping factor, drives headphones from 16 to 300 ohms.
- IR remote control for volume, mute and track selection. (incl. CD player operation with external CD-ROM drive)
Integrated preamp with extended functions:
- Separate volume control for headphone and line output.Perfect for simultaneous operation with headphones and loudspeakers. Each output will remember its last volume setting.
- Balance control with a +/- 6 dB setting range (in 1 dB steps).
- Headphone volume with ideal gain range: 0 dB / + 12 dB.Useful e.g. with low-sensitivity magnetosts.
Additional app settings:
- 7 different oversampling filters selectable.
- Balance +/- 6 dB
- Headphone output low/high
- LED brightness low/high
- Power consumption: 0.1 W standby, 3.5 W operation, 11 W max.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 107 x 40 x 107 mm (4.2 x 1.6 x 4.2 in)
- Weight: 300 g (0.66 lbs)
- Power supply: 5V DC
- Resolution: 384 kHz/32 bit and DSD 256
- Dynamic range: > 120 dB
- THD & Noise: < 0.001 % (@ 0 dB FS)
- Clock: ultra low jitter MEMS FemtoClock
- Re-sampling: bit-perfect or DSD
- Converter architecture: two AK4452 DACs in dual differential mono mode, AK4137 re-sampler
- Output voltage: 2.0 V @ 0 dB FS
- Output impedance line output: 100 ohms
- Headphone connector: 3.5 mm mini jack socket
- Recommended headphone impedance: 32 -200 ohms
- Ethernet: 100 Mbit/s
- WLAN: dual-band 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth 4.2, A2DP
- USB 2.0 high-speed host interface, max. output current 1.5 A
- Supported codecs: WAV, FLAC, AIFF, ALAC, MP3, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, WMA, DSD
- UPnP und DLNA support
- PCM resolution: 44.1 kHz up to 384 kHz, 24 bit.
- DSD resolution: DSD 64 up to DSD 256.
- Gapless playback
- Streaming services: TIDAL, Qobuz, Deezer, HighResAudio, Spotify,
- Internet radio and Podcast
- Roon Ready