Klipsch Reference R-820F Floorstanding Speakers
A powerful performer
Looking for a floor-standing speaker that blends power and performance? Each Klipsch R-820F boasts dual 8" woofers for thunderous bass and warm, clear mids, plus Klipsch's signature 1" horn tweeter for crisp, extended, highs. But you don't have to take our word for it. Discover for yourself the effortless, dynamic sound that's made Klipsch loudspeakers a big Crutchfield customer favorite for years.
Tractrix horns enhance highs and lows
We're used to seeing the Tractrix horn on the front of Klipsch speakers, where it enhances high notes from the tweeter. These speakers use them to improve bass, too.
Look around the back, and you'll see that instead of the conventional round port tube found on many speakers, Klipsch uses a Tractrix horn-shaped opening for smoother, more efficient airflow in and out of the cabinet. The resulting decrease in air turbulence makes for cleaner, more powerful bass with reduced port noise and low-frequency distortion.
Build a complete Klipsch system
You can build a great sounding stereo system using a pair of R-820Fs, or team them with other Klipsch Reference speakers and a subwoofer for high-impact home theater.
- Frequency response: 35-21,000 Hz (±3dB)
- Impedance: 8 ohms compatible
- Sensitivity: 97 dB
- Power handling: up to 150 watts RMS (600 watts peak)
- 90° x 90° Hybrid Cross-Section Tractrix® horn with 1" LTS (Linear Travel Suspension) aluminum diaphragm tweeter
- Two 8" spun-copper IMG cone woofers
- Bass-reflex design
- Rear-firing Tractrix port provides fast, efficient airflow from the cabinet for clear, powerful bass
- Magnetically attached grille for a clean, streamlined look
- Durable textured wood grain vinyl finish
- Gold-plated binding post speaker terminals
- Built-in angled feet for increased speaker stability
- 10-15/16"W x 43"H x 17-1/2"D
- Weight: 54 lbs.
- Warranty: 5 years
|Speaker Type||Floorstanding Speaker|
|Enclosure type||Bass Reflex|
|Frequency Response||35 Hz - 24 kHz|
|Woofer Bass Driver Size (mm)||2 x 203 mm|
|Impedance (Ω)||8 Ω|
|Item Sold As||Pair|
|Crossover Frequency||1.7 kHz|
|Warranty||Australian Manufacturers Warranty|