JBL Studio 2 8IC In Ceiling Speaker
Immersive sound with zero footprint
Here's a sweet in-ceiling speaker from JBL that really delivers. Install a pair of the Studio 2 8IC in rooms where you want music without giving up any floor space to traditional speakers. Or use them for your home theater's surround or Dolby Atmos® channels.
Solid bass comes courtesy of an 8" woofer, while smooth highs flow from a 1" tweeter. A three-position tweeter level control lets you cut or boost high-frequency output to ideally suit your room's acoustics.
- 8" Polyplas® woofer
- 1" CMMD® (Ceramic Metal Matrix Diaphragm) Lite tweeter
- tweeter is aimable to direct high frequencies toward you
- three-position tweeter level control cuts or boosts high-frequency output to ideally suit your room's acoustics
- frequency response: 30-20,000 Hz
- recommended amplifier power: 100 watts RMS
- impedance: 8 ohms
- sensitivity: 88 dB
- includes paintable magnetic grille
- cutout diameter: 9-5/8"
- overall diameter: 10-3/4"
- mounting depth: 5-1/4"
- warranty: 5 years
Born from JBL's storied audio heritage
The Studio 2 Series' distinctive sound was modeled after JBL's legendary M2 Master Reference Monitor — one of the best speakers they ever created. JBL's proprietary HDI (High Definition Imaging) waveguide technology helps this speaker deliver optimum sound quality throughout your room.
|Power Range (Watts)||up to 100|
|Parts Warranty||5 Years|
|Labor Warranty||5 Years|