JBL Studio 2 6IW In Wall Speaker
Stealthy sound that shines
If you're planning a custom-installed audio system, check out JBL's Studio 2 6IW. This high-quality in-wall speaker produces engaging sound without taking up any floor space.
Use a pair of the Studio 2 6IWs for a stealthy in-wall stereo system, or as the left- and right-channel speakers in a JBL surround sound system.
- 6-1/2" Polyplas® woofer
- 1" CMMD® (Ceramic Metal Matrix Diaphragm) Lite tweeter
- tweeter is aimable to direct high frequencies toward you
- three-position tweeter level control cuts or boosts high-frequency output to ideally suit your room's acoustics
- frequency response: 38-20,000 Hz
- recommended amplifier power: 80 watts RMS
- impedance: 8 ohms
- sensitivity: 86 dB
- includes paintable magnetic grille
- cutout dimensions: 7-5/16"W x 9-13/16"H
- overall dimensions: 8-3/8"W x 10-7/8"H
- mounting depth: 3-5/8"
- warranty: 5 years
Adjust the sound to your space
This speaker pairs a 6-1/2" woofer with a 1" tweeter for tight, clean bass and smooth, dynamic highs. You can even aim the tweeter toward your seat for the best sound.
A three-position tweeter level control lets you cut or boost high-frequency output to ideally suit your room's acoustics.
Born from JBL's storied audio heritage
The Studio 2 Series' distinctive sound was modeled after JBL's legendary M2 Master Reference Monitor — one of the best speakers they ever created. JBL's proprietary HDI (High Definition Imaging) waveguide technology helps this speaker deliver optimum sound quality throughout your room.
|Power Range (Watts)||up to 80|
|Parts Warranty||5 Years|
|Labor Warranty||5 Years|