JBL Studio 2 6IC In Ceiling Speaker
Rich JBL sound with no footprint
Here's a sweet option for your custom-installed sound system. JBL's Studio 2 6IC in-ceiling speaker delivers detailed, dynamic sound with a nearly invisible design.
Install a pair in rooms where you want music without giving up any floor space to traditional speakers. Or, use them for your home theater's surround or Dolby Atmos® channels for immersive overhead sound effects.
- 6-1/2" Polyplas® woofer
- 1" CMMD® (Ceramic Metal Matrix Diaphragm) Lite tweeter
- tweeter is aimable to direct high frequencies toward you
- three-position tweeter level control cuts or boosts high-frequency output to best suit your room's acoustics
- frequency response: 38-20,000 Hz
- power handling: up to 80 watts RMS
- impedance: 8 ohms
- sensitivity: 86 dB
- includes paintable magnetic grille
- cutout diameter: 8"
- overall diameter: 9-1/8"
- mounting depth: 4-11/16"
- warranty: 5 years
Tight bass and clear highs
This speaker's tight bass and clean midrange come courtesy of a 6-1/2" woofer, while smooth highs flow from a 1" tweeter.
A three-position tweeter level control lets you cut or boost high-frequency output to ideally suit your room's acoustics.
Born from JBL's storied audio heritage
The Studio 2 Series' distinctive sound was modeled after JBL's legendary M2 Master Reference Monitor — one of the best speakers they ever created.
JBL's proprietary HDI (High Definition Imaging) waveguide technology helps this speaker deliver optimum sound quality throughout your room.
|Power Range (Watts)||up to 80|
|Parts Warranty||5 Years|
|Labor Warranty||5 Years|