JBL Arena 180 Floorstanding Speakers - Trade In & Local Pick-up Only
Brand Miranda Hi-Fi
Elevate your movies and music
JBL's Arena 180 delivers detailed, spacious, room-filling sound that will bring your music and movies to life. This sleek, contemporary tower houses dual 7" woofers for tight, tuneful bass and warm mids, plus a 1" soft dome tweeter for clear, extended highs. The Arena 180's powerful sound makes it a great choice for both music and home theater systems in larger rooms.
Born from JBL's storied studio heritage
The Arena series' crisp, punchy sound was inspired by JBL's mighty M2 Master Reference Monitor — one of the finest speakers they've ever created. The Arena 180's tweeter uses JBL's proprietary HDI (High Definition Imaging) waveguide technology to help deliver optimum sound quality throughout your room.
Build a complete Arena system
JBL Arena series speakers let you enjoy dramatic and well-defined sound in just about any room. Use a pair to create a high-quality stereo system, or build your own custom home theater speaker system by combining Arena bookshelf or tower speakers with JBL's Arena A125C center channel speaker. And don't forget to add the perfectly matched Arena Sub 100P powered subwoofer to get deep, rumbling bass in the mix.
- 1" soft dome tweeter with HDI (High Definition Imaging) waveguide technology for detailed sound across a wide listening area
- two 7" polycellulose woofers for powerful mids and bass
- frequency response: 39-40,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 88 dB
- impedance: 8 ohms
- recommended amplifier power: 20-225 watts
- bass reflex (ported) cabinet design
- computer-optimized driver positioning and crossover network integration for lifelike imaging and soundstaging
- binding post speaker terminals
- black woodgrain vinyl finish
- 8-9/16"W x 42-3/4"H x 12-3/8"D
- weight: 33.6 lbs.