Furman EL10E Power Conditioner
10A Home Theater Power Conditioner, 230V
Unparalleled power purification and protection.
For over 40 years, Furman has pioneered the development of AC power products for the most demanding audio, video, and broadcast professionals. Though the need for pristine AC power is nothing new, the Elite-10 E i’s technology and its unique implementation are revolutionary and without peer.
The extreme AC demands encountered in the professional audio/video arena have required technological developments far in excess of typical home theater/audiophile power products. In studios, live sound, and broadcast facilities, breakdown is unacceptable. Equipment failure or poor performance is costly. The same is true of today’s home theater. Our solution based technology, extensive engineering expertise, and robust build quality have answered the challenge of today’s corrupted power lines, and led to the creation of the Elite-10 E i.
Today’s power lines are plagued with RF and EMI noise. When connecting sensitive equipment to your home’s power outlet, AC noise couples into your system’s critical components. This noise masks low level signals and cripples performance. Low level content is critical because it relays the crucial harmonics and ambience in audio, as well as the depth and clarity in video. With Furman’s exclusive Linear Filtering Technology, televisions, projectors, DVD players, amplifiers, and processors are fed linearly-filtered AC power. This dramatically reduces noise, ensuring consistent peak operation regardless of load conditions or the time of day. For the first time, you will see and hear your theater or audio system as it should be — uncompromised.
Another critical feature is our exclusive Series Multi-Stage Protection. This virtually maintenance-free surge suppression assures the highest level of AC protection possible, without sacrificing itself when the offending surge is severe — no damaged equipment, no service calls, no down time. Our digital AC voltage meter allows precise measurement of the incoming AC line voltage, (a valuable asset when monitoring systems that are connected to today’s potentially poor power grids).
Further, our famous retractable front panel LED lamps allow easy viewing of either a rack or cabinet full of equipment, even when your theater lights are off.
When employing the Elite-10 E i, you will notice far clearer, stunningly focused sound and visual images from your system. Video presentation will be crisp and colors true with greater gray and black scale definition, as well as noticeably improved depth and clarity. Many of the technological advances previously available only in our flagship Reference Conditioners are cornerstones of the Elite series. Now everyone can reap the benefits of unrivaled power purification and unequalled surge protection.
- AC Current Capacity Input – 10 Amp capacity required
- Output – 10 Amps RMS (maximum, all outlets combined – continuous)
- Linear Noise Attenuation Transverse (Differential) Mode
- >40 dB from 10Khz. – 100 kHz.
- >80 dB from 100 Khz. – 1GHz.
- (Linear attenuation curve from 0.05 – 100 ohms line impedance)
- Transient Voltage Surge Suppression 230VAC Line (Series Multi-Stage Protection, non-sacrificial with zero ground contamination, 266V peak clamping @ 6000V 3000A input)
- Cable / Satellite (Less than .1dB line loss)
- Outlets 4 (Linearly filtered outlets)
- 4 (Linearly filtered outlets with additional ultrasonic filtering for video components)
- Dimensions 54.6mm H x 431.79mm W x 374.65mm D (Standard 1 RU height without feet)
- Weight 5 kg.
- Power Consumption 2 Watts for display and control circuits independent of actual load