Denon Heos Amp HS2
- NEW High Resolution Audio Support
- NEW Bluetooth® Integrated
- Turn any speakers into a wireless zone.
- Features the same wireless ease of use as our self-powered HEOS speaker models.
- Featuring advanced Class D digital amplification in a sleek compact chassis.
The HEOS Amp is designed to add HEOS multi-room audio functionality to a pair of stereo speakers, and features the same wireless ease of use as our self-powered HEOS speaker models.
Featuring advanced Class D digital amplification, the HEOS Amp delivers 100 watts maximum power per channel, with lowest distortion and high current capability that provides reliable and stable operation with lower impedance speakers, including 4 ohms models.
With the HEOS Amp, you can enjoy listening to your favorite loudspeakers, and the high power rating means that you can enjoy room-filling sound quality even at concert hall levels.
In addition to the stereo speaker outputs, the HEOS Amp features additional connectivity, including a sub output for connection to a powered subwoofer. There's also an analog stereo line input (via RCA jacks), and an additional auxiliary input via 3.5mm jack for direct connection to a portable player's headphone output.
An optical digital input lets you connect a digital music source such as a CD player, and a USB port lets you connect a portable thumb drive to listen to your favorite tracks. You can also use the USB port to charge your portable device. In addition to the built-in dual band "N" wireless system, the HEOS Amp is also equipped with an RJ-45 Ethernet port for direct connection to a wired LAN setup.
As with our HEOS wireless speaker models, you'll be able to stream your favorite music tracks and control the HEOS Amp with our HEOS App, which is available in both iOS and Android versions. With the HEOS App, you can choose to listen to music tracks on your smartphone, tablet or portable audio player, and you also can listen to your choice of internet radio stations, and you can also listen to your favorite music streaming service.
The home stereo amplifier lets you choose different songs for each room, or you can listen to the same song in all rooms. Our exclusive digital technology provides precise audio synchronization (within microseconds) to ensure top audio fidelity and stereo imaging quality.
The stylish HEOS Amp enclosure features elegant silver accents, and for convenience, there are volume and mute controls discreetly placed on the side panel.
- Class D Digital Amplification2 x 100 watts of Class D digital amplification provide high efficiency, lowest distortion and widest dynamic range.
- Auxiliary Analog Line InputThe 3.5 mm stereo analog auxiliary line input lets users connect a device with analog stereo output directly to the HEOS Amp.
- Optical Digital InputThe optical digital line input lets users connect a device with an optical digital output directly to the HEOS Amp.
- Subwoofer Pre-outConnect any powered subwoofer to the HEOS Amp for additional bass.