Bowers and Wilkins M-M1
Brand Bowers & Wilkins
True Hi-Fi speakers, shrunk to fit on your desktop - MM-1 speakers are not like other computer monitors. Built with attention to detail and craftsmanship, they transform your computer into a Hi-Fi sound system, using technology taken from some of the best-sounding studio speakers in the world.
- Full-range sound: MM-1s have distinct bass/midrange and treble drivers. That's why they can deliver the accuracy of a true hi-fi speaker.
- Near-field precision: MM-1s are designed to deliver the best sound just where you are – a few feet from the computer screen.
- High-end technology: MM-1s may be compact, but they still use the tube-loading technology we first developed for our famous Nautilus speakers.
- Description: 2.0 Computer Speaker
- Technical features: 2-way speaker, Fully active, Nautilus tube tweeters, Digital amplifier, Digital Signal Processing (DSP), Switch mode power supply, USB streaming from PC/Mac, Remote control
- Drive units: 2x f75mm (3.0 in) woofers, 2x f25mm (1.0 in) tweeter
- Frequency range: 38Hz and 22kHz
- Amplifier power output: 4x18W
- Power input voltage: 100V - 240V ac 50/60Hz on external power supply
- 16V DC on product
- Rated power consumption: 12W (primary consumption)
- Standby power consumption: <0.8W
- Inputs: 3.5mm mini jack analogue
- Mini USB B 2.0 for PC connection: Streaming & software upgrades
- Outputs: 3.5mm mini jack Headphone output